Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recent Update

With the little time I have remaining of this night I suppose I will give a brief update of how the week has been going.

I've been to all of my classes but one so far......SCARY!!! I have 5 classes, 6 including choir, and they are all very involved classes. I won't say too much more other than the only way I will survive with a decent grade is by God's grace. I prayed for His help, have taken action by asking Mr. Profitt to help me in getting a schedule set up, and purposed in my heart that I will do my best. That's about all I can do, the Lord will do the rest.

On top of all that I am deeply involved in the General Studies Division as the President, helping in organizing a prayer meeting each week in the girl's dorm, working at the Vine St. Mission on Sundays, and hoping to exercise for a half hour each day. Oh, and making sure that I spend significant time in prayer and devotions. *pant, pant*

So that is what I've been faced with, and will have to learn how to deal with it.

On the flip side God has been working wonders in our revival services! I've been praying all week that the Holy Spirit would move among the students and cause an outbreak of surrender in their lives. Well He HAS moved and people HAVE responded. Praise God!!!

I thank Him also for how He has been helping me and working in my life. I couldn't imagine living without Him. Each day I still struggle with the pain I mentioned earlier, but I KNOW that God is with me. My prayer has been that every time I feel the empty void, that God would fill it with His presence. And He has!

Lord, I'm letting the world know that I love You, am committed to You and will do whatever you ask of me.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Hi Megan,
I found you on the big World Wide Web! I had a great time tonight! Do you mind if I link you on my blog?