Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank God!

I just thank God for the counsel I can find in the people around me, specifically the staff and faculty here at GBS. I have been able to talk to so many people about a situation that I am going through and find the wisest most comforting advice. Talking to them has encouraged me a TON! It just goes to show that God cares for us so much that He would place these kinds of people in our lives.

The prayer meeting last night also helped me tremendously. I haven't been able to go to church for the past 3 weeks or so and I was thirsting and hungering for a service where I could express my love and praise to my Jesus. He certainly met my needs last night. Also, hearing countless testimonies, one after the other, how the Lord supplied and met needs just reminded me of the God I serve. I love Him so much, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am in the center of His will. He certainly is a wonderful, merciful Savior!

No comments: