Thursday, January 4, 2007

Update from yesterday

So today went a lot smoother than yesterday. I'm in a better, more cheerful mood.
Brenda has returned and hopefully things will go back to normal.

I really enjoyed my classes. I can't wait until things start rolling in my Introduction to the Philosophy of Music class. That should be interesting. And I am sooo excited about British Literature!! I absotively, posalutely love literature. This semester will be heavier for me, but I am determined to stay on top of my homework and get better grades.

This evening Kevin asked if I wanted to go skiing tonight since the resort would be closed tomorrow night. To backtrack, I got a silver pass for Perfect North and only went once so far. This weather is so terrible! Anyways, I thought about what my mom would say (or scream) to me if I told her that I only went skiing a couple times this season. (I had to borrow the $300 to be able to go.) After the mental picture of her getting extremely upset with me and blowing her top I decided to go. We got to the lodge, I went and changed into all of my gear, came out of the bathroom and it was downpouring.
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was NOT going to go skiing in the rain.
So I just stayed in the lodge. Meredith called me shortly thereafter because he was debating whether or not he should ski. When he found out that I was just going to sit there until Kevin was done skiing he said he would come to the lodge and keep me company. That was very kind of him. We had a fun time playing Uno and talking. Meredith is a cool guy. So my evening wasn't completely wasted afterall.

Well, it's almost 12:00 pm. I probably should get ready for bed.

Night all!

No comments: