Monday, January 8, 2007

God is so good!

Wow! What a week. Like many others, it's kind of hard trying to find time to blog with new classes, homework and revival starting. It's been good though.

Ok, I just have to say that God is so good. Ever since I got back from Christmas break I have felt His presence so near. He has answered so many prayers and made Himself so real to me. I have never had such a peace in my heart like I have right now. Over break there were some issues that were bothering me and I just put them in the Lord's hands for Him to handle. Since then He has blessed me innumerously. It simply amazes me that He would even care to have a relationship with a little nobody like me. I am determined to do His will no matter what, and I just want to be a channel that He can flow through that others might see Him in me.

This semester is going to be so wonderful!

No comments: