Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Well, I'm back!! It was a long car ride - 7 1/2 hours on the road through snowstorms galore. But, arrivinging around 10:30 PM (well, 10:50 after waiting 20 minutes in the Taco Bell drive-thru, psh!) Joe, Maria and myself are all safe and sound.

The break was nice. The food was delicious, I had some of my grandmother's apple pie (Yum!), I have 7 new books to add to my collection, and I FINALLY got to see The Incredibles.

I got to see my adorable baby brother, Landon. (By the way, I spelled his name wrong in my last post.) And I got to see my other brother and sister who are growing up so fast. Since the last time I saw them in August their vocabulary has increased immensely! So after seeing them I'm all caught up on my hugs and kisses for awhile....and Veggietales.







I'll have to post more pictures later. I have to get to bed.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

aw - Landon is just precious! I'm glad you had a good long weekend. Seven new books - awesome! I'm dying to get some books too, after reading all these great Children's Lit books!

Sam said...

the incredibles! "Now that was totally wicked!"

Becky Arnold said...

Aww, how exciting to have a new baby brother! I love that name by the way!! I'm coming for the program friday, I can only stay the one day, so hopefully I'll get to see you! Talk to you later.