Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An evening out

I'm back again with not a whole lot to say. (Now you see what I do when I don't have homework. I blog, and blog.....and blog.)

Melissa and I went out tonight around 8:30. She was restless so she came down to my room saying, "Let's go somewhere! *clap, clap*"

We ended up at Barnes and Noble for a bit and then Steak'n Shake.

It's almost 12:00 AM and I STILL have not started packing.

***Warning***
For those of you whose cars are in the parking lot - BEWARE!
Why pay $5.00 to go to a rink when you can skate for free in the GBS parking lot!
Yes, it is EXTREMELY icy in the spots where they haven't salted (....wow, now isn't that profound...)

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Lol... $5 to skate. That's a good one. That is rich.

I appreciate the direct quote :p

Sam said...

GBS security guards should post "FREE SKATING" signs in the parking lot.

I love Mel's little *clap, clap*