Because I hated the way I was always tired and rushing around with never having any free time last semester, I decided that I was going to create a schedule and set some goals for myself this semester.
Things I Have to Fit Into My Schedule:
* 30 min. of devotions
* Hours of homework
* 30 min. of exercise
* 30 min. prayer meeting on Monday nights in the girls dorm
* Possibly volleyball intramurals on Tuesday nights (30 min. a game I think)
* 1 hr. 15 min. D-Groups on Wednesday nights
* 8 hrs. of sleep
I hope to have the schedule well established within the next couple weeks. I have to experiment for awhile to see what works for me.
Here are my goals in a schedule:
* I hope to be able to get most of my weeks worth of homework done on Fridays and Saturdays. (I am going to leave either a Friday night or a Saturday night open for recreation with friends.)
* During the week wake up at 6:00 AM for 30 min. of exercise
* Be back in room by 5:30-6:00 PM to work on any homework that wasn't finished over the weekend.
* Stop at 9:00 PM to do 30 min. of devotions
* Get to bed by 10:00 PM!!!! (Mondays and Tuesdays will be later depending on when the prayer meeting ends and what time slot the volleyball games are scheduled for.
I know that to some people this schedule sounds impossible, but I'm pretty confident that as long as I remain diligent it can happen. And I know that the Lord will help me. We'll see how things are going in a couple weeks from now!