Saturday, September 20, 2008

No Power = No School

Wow, a lot has happened since I last blogged. Where to start, where to start?!?

I'll start with last Sunday...

Sunday started out as a fairly nice day, sunny and slightly breezy. By the early afternoon the wind blew SO immodestly strong. (Immodestly strong means too strong for girls to be outside...if you know what I mean.) (Is immodestly even a word?) Due to this strong wind the power ended up going out...at GBS, all over Cincinnati and farther out into Ohio as well. After a series of many interesting and unfortunate events, we were told Monday that we probably wouldn't have power for the next 3-5 days. At 1:30 PM Monday afternoon President Avery called a town meeting and told us that we might as well all go home. And for those of us who live too far from home, to find a place to stay with a friend. So my good friend Tiffany invited me to stay with her, along with Melissa, Leanna, Cheryl, Sam, Isaac and Seth.

So Monday afternoon all eight of us headed to Tiffany's for a stay that turned into a very fun week.



I'll try to figure out a way to post the many pictures that were taken thoughout the week.

No comments: