* My muscles are sore (from exercising in the mornings now).
* I need some quarters.
* We had a fire drill tonight.
* Someone over by UC thought Heather and I were twins, or at least sisters.
* I had some yummy nachos from the snack bar.
* I need a new key ring.
* One bad thing about my room at the end of the hall is that the aroma from the kitchen wafts up through my windows...and it's not always pleasant.
* I have some awesome friends!
* This one is funny, a Freshman emailed me today at work and addressed the email as so: "Dear Mrs. Walsworth," I laughed so hard!
* Then another Freshman came into my office to take care of the trash and asked if I wanted to be called Miss Walsworth. Talk about respect! That's what I'm talkin' about.
* Liz always has very good smelling soaps in the ladies restroom in the library. Right now she has Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint. It's supposed to be energizing.
* I am craving my grandma's apple pie. She makes the most delicious apple pie in the entire world!
* Fall is nearing. (That's a duh!)
* I love Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
* My bed is very comfy, and I think I will get in it now to sleep.
Note: These were just very random thoughts and experiences I've had throughout my day. There is no real point to this blog, so please do not hurt yourself trying to figure it out.