Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Interesting morning

My morning started off pretty normal:
First alarm clock goes off at 7:45 - hit the snooze.
Second alarm clock goes off at 8:00 - hit the snooze.
Both alarms go off again.....hit the snooze.
Have to go to the bathroom - finally get up out of bed.

So I'm up doing my thing, take a shower, do hair, etc. I look at the clock and it's 9:40 - time for chapel.

I get down there and the chapel is completely empty.

"Did I miss something!?!"

I run up to my room and look at the clock. Yep, it says 9:45 AM. I check my phone...it says 8:45.

How in the world did I do that?

Don't know but I had an extra hour this morning.

4 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

It was God.

Alanna said...

At least it wasn't the other way around!! Glad you got an "extra" hour! :)

Ike said...

It was the Easter Bunny.

Melissa Phelps said...

I miss you guys. Hope you are having a lovely time. ;D