Friday, July 3, 2009

No, I'm not going to update on the past few days. I'm kind of sick of writing about the nothing that I do.

You ever get the feeling that nobody really loves you or accepts you? That no matter what you do it's not good enough for anybody? Your personality stinks and will never get better, you make too many mistakes, and the love you get is earned. Yeah, I'm feeling it. The walls have finally come down...again. You build them on unstable ground and they are bound to come down eventually. *sigh* Oh well. The feelings come and go. Let's just hope they go by tomorrow.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is the Fourth of July. Happy birthday to America!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

*Hugs* im sorry you're feeling blue...it can easily happen if we let our minds talk us into it. I know i have to fight some of those thoughts too. saturate yourself with the truth - Jesus. love you meg - hang in there.

TKB said...

Ditto what Lanna said! I know its hard to feel w/all the miles between us, but I really do care! So I'm sending you a "blog hug"!
;-D

(Britt started using "phone hugs" so I figure we've got a right to use "blog hugs"!)

Megobuddy said...

Thanks friends! I love you guys!