Thursday, January 22, 2009

A wonderful stress reliever

Tonight was filled with laughter. After a very busy week, it was just what I needed.

I love to laugh. It gives such a feeling of happiness and contentment - emotions that certainly help us to enjoy life to its fullest.

I miss my sister a lot for this reason. Because we often think alike, and have the same sense of humor, we can get to laughing so hard. Nobody else can make me laugh so hard but her.

Yes, laughter is good for the body, mind and soul. A very nice stress reliever. I'm so glad God created laughter.

1 comment:

TKB said...

Amen! I'm thankful for laughter! God is so good and creative huh? He really covered His bases...definitely not finite. Wow! I'm continually amazed...

Thanks for the insight of something I neglect to be thankful for.