Thursday, March 8, 2007

Break is over, and life continues on

Sadly enough break is over...has been for almost a week now.

I was away on Choir Tour in the southern and eastern states of Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, North Caronlina and West Virginia. It was a load of fun! The services were great, and it was really nice to get to know everybody better. The weather was just amazing!!! I desperately needed something to help me get over my 4-week long cold, and the beautiful warm weather was just the right antidote.

Right now I am very excited. In exactly 12 days my step-mother will be having her baby. My parents do not know if it will be a girl or a boy and the suspense is killing me. Now that I think about it I am slighty sad. I won't be there when the baby is born. (*sniff, sniff*) No worries though. Ryan and I will be going home about a week and a half later for Spring Break to see the baby. I'll post some pictures later.

I don't really have much else to say. I have tons of homework, and it just seems that I don't have enough time to get everything done that I need to get done. Well, I guess I could be doing homework right now instead of blogging...

I think I am going to get off now so I can finish what I need to do. Good night all.

No comments: